Monday, December 20, 2010

I have written and erased 5 topics

I feel like I need to write but I don't have shit to talk about.

I need a job though. The current gig will be up in 3 weeks so I need to really hustle. And speaking of jobs, I wonder if I am the only one that feels like shit when I get a rejection. I mean, that shit is making me wonder what the fuck is wrong with me! It hurts to get that shit. Especially the phrase 'we have reviewed your resume and your application but we have chosen to go with someone a little more ideal for this position.' Might as well say 'you aint shit and we want nothing to do with you'

You know what's great about ATL though? The fact that I am presented with so many opportunities to participate in the music scene. I have been writing with a friend from College, I met someone that gave me some tracks to play with, and I have met a new friend that has an underground following that is open to me singing background for them. All of this reassures me that the move was right and I am really excited about the possibility of writing songs. I mean, I am still working on the short story but I am going to also play with this.

Anyway, if you are reading this, throw some positive energy this way and good thoughts! Visualize me finding a real job!

No comments: