Friday, January 21, 2011

Unemployed in Georgia

No matter what happens, I know without a shadow of a doubt that the move to Atlanta was not a mistake. I have kinda keep telling myself this because it's starting to get a little hard here. The job situation is terrible and I am hopeful that something will come through within the net week cause if not, I really don't know what I'm gonna do.

Anyway, enough of that. I've started walking again. There is a little walking park down the street from my apt so I've been going daily. It keeps my mind off things and allows me to do a little thinking.

I know this entry sucks but I had to write something. You'd think that with all the time that I have had off I would doing more of this but surprisingly, no. It's hard to write at home so I try to go places but sometimes I just don't feel like leaving the house. Right now I'm at Mcdonald's.

No comments: