Sunday, December 19, 2010

I finally did it!!!

It's been a while since I put anything down on this blog but as I've said before, it is time I start getting more serious about my writing. That being said, I think that I can at least do a post a week. It would be great to do one a day but I just don't see it right now so why lie to myself or you people reading.

So yeah, I finally moved from Greenville SC. My last day in that place was August 27th 2010 and on the morning of the 28th, I woke up in Atlanta GA. So much has taken place since the move and I am sure I will get to it all eventually but for now I will just say that
1. I have entered the next phase in a relationship with someone wonderful.
2. I have no job in this city(well, I do but it's really nothing to speak of)
3. I am sure that this is exactly where I am supposed to be right now.

And now I am on with the rest of my life. Scared but excited. I don't know what is in store but I am game! And I plan to document all of it right here! So stay tuned.

No comments: