Saturday, January 19, 2008

Went to see Cloverfield last night

Pretty good movie I guess. I mean, about 30mins into it I got sick to my stomach. First of all, I got there late so I had to sit in the very front of the theater which I don't like to do. I Usually like to sit more in the center of the theater. It's a perfect spot I think. Anyway, the movie starts and everything is cool but for some reason I start to get a little quezzy. About 30mins into it I start to get violently ill. I can feel my stomach convulsing and I was at a loss as to why this was happening. Immediately I start to think the girl that gave me my popcorn and drink must have had an unclean spirit and passed it on to me....... So I figured that I would try to hold it down and not leave the movie because it was getting pretty good. I decided that maybe it was my glasses in conjunction with the fact that I was so close to the screen that was making me sick so I took them off. That aint help. I closed my eyes and just listened to the movie for about 15mins and kept trying to look at the screen but every time I did, the sickness came back. Finally it got to the point that I was actually heaving in my seat. I think the lady next to me actually got a little scared that I was about to throw up on her....and I almost did. At this point I decide that I have got to go to the bathroom and barely make it there before I let all the contents of my stomach go. I wasted 10.50 on popcorn and a cherry coke. After that I was fine and went back into the theater to enjoy the rest of the movie and even tho I still felt a little sick, I could not throw up because there was nothing else left in my stomach.

Later on that night I finally figured out why I got sick. It was motion sickness! Sometimes when I play Tomb Raider or Halo I get sick like that too. I can only play for about 30mins and then I get really sick. It also happens when I watch camcorder movies and I sit too close to the tv. All that jumpy ass recording in that movie is what made me sick.

No comments: