Tuesday, January 29, 2008

They came on thursday

I was a little apprehensive about their stay. Worried that we might bump heads since he was going to stay for 5 whole days. I felt like I didn't really know him. Sure, we've been talking on the phone for about 2 years but we only met less than a month ago. I was excited but cautious.

He came on Thursday and I'd surprised myself at how excited I was to see him when he got off the bus. I played it down tho cause there was no way I was going to let them see that.I brought him to my house and we talked most of the night. I started to realize that this could actually become a friend. This is not something I say often.

The rest of the weekend was more of the same. It really surprised me how much we really had in common. In the beginning I'd actually decided that he was just a pretty face with no real substance. Boy was I wrong. We vibe on a lot of levels plus he sings. Dude actually harmonized with me.......*swoon*

By the time Monday morning arrived it felt as if the time had gone by much too fast. I knew that he would have to go back that afternoon and it made me feel a little sad. It's funny but in just 5 days I had actually gotten used to him being around. I was used to waking up and seeing him. I was used to having somebody to talk to. I was used to having somebody to watch tv with. Used to not being alone.

That night after dropping him off and watching the bus pull away, I went home and the first thing that hit me was how quiet it was. I was actually lonely last night. I never really felt that way before. Maybe I've been feeling this way for a while but just pushing it aside. Last night it was strong and I am wondering when things will go back to normal. I miss him

No comments: