Monday, August 13, 2007

I really can't grow a beard

cause this hair on my face is getting on my nerves.

What in the hell am I doing. Falling back into a situation with Trap. I think that nik-name suits him. I did some dirt, he did some dirt so both of us were foul. I think that it would not be unusual for us to start this thing again. Maybe I am just doing it out of convenience tho because it is hard out there. But then I think about the fact that we invested a lot of time in that thing. Don't want to just throw it away. At any rate I am just going with the flow but I have decided that I will not make any commitments. I will play for as long as he allows without making anything concrete.

So a nigg is finally feeling like he is at home. It took a min cause at first i felt real uncomfortable in the new place. I mean, i grew up here but that was a long time ago. It's different without the signs of my great grandmother there. Everything was blank when I moved in and it was alomost as if it wasn't her house. Things are feeling comfortable now tho and lately I have been contemplating if I want to try to buy it. This sounds great but I am not even sure if i want to stay in SC. I really want to move away from here soon but my problem with that is that I am way too comfortable here.

No comments: