Monday, August 06, 2007

a few things that have taken place since we last spoke

let's just rehash.

- Went to ATL again for a little river tubing and that was a trip. First of all my fat ass should have just passed on this adventure. I lost my digital camera, my debit card, and the use of my right foot for about 6wks. All in all it was fun tho and as always the ATL folks were cool as shit.

- Talking to Trap once again although I am not sure in what capacity. We did a little something.....but that does not mean that things are back to normal. I think that what I am going to try to do with this ride it out to see how far it goes without making any kind of commitment.

-I have not been to the gym in forever and now that my leg is fucked up, i am just not interested in going. Once again I am on this kick about not going into my 30's as a fat boy so I think that I need to get on the move. Why in the hell is it so hard to loose weight and so easy to gain it. Life is so unfair at times.

-Back to ATL, Went all the way down there with the intentions of seeing Shannen and it didn't even happen. I was going to go see him when we got back from tubing but as I stated earlier, I messed up my ankle and was forced to go right back to Greenville. I knew that I was in no shape to see him so I just went on home. He talked to me the entire way back tho and that is a good thing because I was sleepy as hell. Things always happen for a reason so I have to believe that it was in the plans that I did not get to see him. Hopefully next time.

-I bought my ticket yesterday for NYC. 9/18-24! I am soooo excited and I hope that the trip will be outstanding. I am excited cause this country aint been that far up nawth before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW...intresting blog you got here