Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My new relationship.


There she is. The new woman in my life. I call her "Ruth" and so far our situation is perfect. I love her already. A lot better than that bitch I had before. I didn't even know her name. All I know is that she was selfish(did shit when she wanted to such as start) and unreliable(cutting off in the middle of traffic and shit). Thank God for "Ruth"!

In other news....there ain't much. Just bought another ipod Sunday and that's about the most exciting thing going on for me. No relationships on the horizon and you know what, I am satisfied with that. Who needs the headache? I think that I am done with all that stuff for a while. Right now it's all about me. Trying to finish school is the top priority at this moment and that means I really have no time for anything else. Nope, there is no love in any of my plans.

No comments: