Monday, February 26, 2007

Well Well Well.......

So, this dude keeps sending me text messages so I decide to call and ask him what the hell his problem is. I mean, we don't have shit to discuss cause you made your choice and now let's all live with it. Nigg is on some, "I want to make sure we are still cool" stuff. FUCK YOU!

Anyway, we talked and it seems that the situation that you thought would be better than this one is not. Homey is talking to me in secret and shit cause his new man told him that he cant talk to me. HA! Turns out that all that grass you thought would be greener is really astro turf.

And how do I feel about this turn of events? I am so happy. I want him to be in a bad situation. I know that is wrong but you deserve it. You threw away 2 years for some nigg that put flowers on your car in the beginning and now is holding you hostage. Don't you feel dumb.

No comments: