Friday, February 16, 2007

This bastid had the gall to text me today!

"Hello, just wanted to check on u."

The fuck? What makes you think in need to be checked on and especially by you. You think because you decided to be an ass that I fell apart? I am just fine and would actually rather you leave me the hell alone! It's so arrogant the way it was written. Written like you are doing me some sort of favor by offering me a gift of a text. Fuck You!

Now I am debating how I should handle this. I do believe that it would be best if I just ignored the text altogether. Just pretend that I never even got it. That would be the best way to show you that I have most defiantly moved on. I would speak volumes by not saying a word but I am sure that you are much to stupid to even get that. One part of me still wants to kick your ass and tell your whole family how much of a nasty fag you really are....but what would that accomplish.

The truth of the matter is, I still love you. I actually miss you. I really want to talk to you but you messed that up. I wish I could wish you happy birthday but how could I. I can't even play around with the idea of being your friend because you really don't deserve it.

So yeah, I won't even respond to it. I have to just let it go and maybe in a year we can attempt a friendship. Right now, I gotta erase the message.

No comments: