Wednesday, April 05, 2006

God is Good

In all that I go through he is good. And I hesitate to say "all that I go through" cause I actually don't go through a lot. Sure right now I have no car and that forces me to depend on the bus and friends to get around but this situation makes me loose some of the pride that I have. Not the kind of pride that makes me think that I am better than someone else. It's the type of pride that would make me walk a couple of miles to a gas station instead of calling someone to help me out(true story). The fact of the matter is we sometimes need people to help us and it is a big person that can humble themselves and ask for it.

This whole looking for a car thing is kinda tough. I can't decide if I should go for what I want or go for what I can afford. Well, I know that I will have to go for what I can afford but what I mean is should I just get any car for the money that I have or should I look for the car I want at the price that I have. If I focus on the car I want this bus thing may be a while but if I just get what I can get then I will feel like I wasted the money. I just don't know what to do. I have given myself until May(maybe June) to do this bus thing. All I know is that I cannot go into the winter this way. Too cold to be waiting for the bus.

No comments: