Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Man....i'm walking again

Yup, I am rolling with the public transportation once again. The car that my grandma let me use is finally gone so I am forced to use the bus and cabs and my feet. It's really not that bad tho. I mean, my boy Kendrick does it everyday in the ATL. It is also a chance for me to work in a little more exercise in my day too so it's a win win. Pretty soon ya boy is gonna be buff.

I am really really bummed out about my boy passing last week. It really just made me look at the other relationships that I have in my life. I have a lot of friends all over the country and now I want to make sure that I get a chance to fellowship with them, in person, before I or they leave the earth. I mean, Rob was like my brother and everytime I think about it I get a little choked up. I was really not there for him in his last days. All in all it makes me value the people that I have left.

Also, on the relationship front, things are going pretty well. I mean, I think that we are at a place where we are just used to each other. I mean, we are comfortable. We can even order for one another at resteraunts. That type of stuff is priceless! I mean, people who know exactly what you like and don't like! I love it.

No comments: