Friday, December 09, 2005

Starting over

I did it and it was not worth it at all. I mean, the sex was ok but it was the afterward that got me. One whole year down t he drain for some chumb that was very rude when all was said and done. Told me to get out. I felt so dirty....like a prostitute. Now I feel terrible and I cant believe that I did that shit. I am ashamed.

Tried to call my boy Ant last night and he just blew up at me. I really needed to talk last night but he is too busy being an ass to see that. Told me not to call him anymore.....I'll call him tonight. Tried to call my boy Mark but I guess he was sleep. It was about 11:30 when I called and I guess that is kinda late but I really wanted to tell him about what went down. I did get to talk to Ken tho.

So, am I gonna tell T.....hell no! This will go in the closet of skeletons. We were on break!! People on the outside looking in probably think this situation looks like shit but it is what it is. I love T and that is that.

Well, it's over now. My boy ant always says that you should not regret anything so I will just chalk this up to experience. I know what not to do next time.

No comments: