Thursday, December 08, 2005

Situations

So, ya boy's mouth has written a check that his ass cannot cash. What I mean is that I have used my mouth to put my person into a situation that I really would rather not be in. What had happened was......

T and I decided that we would take a break. Not my idea but I went along with it. While on this break, I decided to entertain other situations. Nothing big, just conversation. Anyway, one of these conversations was with someone named C. This person was real cool and insisted that we meet. They live an hour away so I was on some "sure, let's meet!" but really, I put no stock into them traveling to see me. Well, turns out that C was serious and they will be in Greenville tonight! What is a fellow to do? I mean, it is my fault for engaging this situation but I never really thought anything would come of it. Now I feel obligated to go see them because they came all the way up here(and even got a hotel room). I just don't want anything to jump off because I still have this semi situation with T. I think I can control myself. I mean, I don't have to do anything that I don't want to do...right? No Sex! That is what I will concentrate on tonight.

In other news.....I have had no sex for a year and some change. I know some people who would disagree with me but my definition of sex is penetration. I have not penetrated anything in a year and some change and I am proud of me. As I said before, there are some people that I know that would argue this point but nothing counts but insertion(or getting something inserted). Everything else is just foreplay and therefore should not be counted in the grand scheme. This year long break from sex was started by me but about six months into it, I was ready to start sexing again. Unfortunately, during this time I met T and they insisted that we continue to abstain. It is an understatement when I say that I am ready to smash something but I will continue to wait until T is ready. I only bring this up because the fact that I have not had sex in a long while will be a factor in the meeting tonight. I pray that T is not as sexy as they are in their pics.

No comments: