Monday, December 12, 2005

And now it's Monday....


Uncanny Likeness!

Why does this pic look just like me? It's crazy. Notice that homeboy has a drink and a halo. I threw that in to convey the fact that my life is chock full of contradiction.

My homey Jamaco and I went to a boogie party Saturday night and the shit wasn't half bad. It was the birthday party for my cousin's husband and since she is a published author(Altered remembrances of Love) and a graduate of Clemson University, all her people are boogie. Wait, boogie is not the right word. How about "bougetto"? I mean, they are boogie now but they all started off in the ghetto. Anyway, I expected the party to be one way but by the end of the night erybody was messed and having a great time. I was so drunk Saturday night and so was my homeboy who was supposed to be the designated driver. Thank God, we only had to drive right up the street. Yes, I know drinking and driving is bad but we had to get home and for real, it was only a up t he street.

Again, I was really really drunk Saturday night. So drunk in fact that I almost told Jamaco about my "issue". The truth is, I really want to tell him but I am just scared that I will loose one of my best friends. I love that dude. He was on some, "I would be mad if I had a friend who was gay and he didn't tell me about it!" I saw that as my chance to get the shit out but I was too drunk and could not force myself to just say it. I think he must already have some idea about it but who knows.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: