Sunday, July 20, 2008

a little bit of culture on Friday night


So me and my new friend Julie went to Avenue Q on Friday night and we had a great time. That white chic is cool as shit and I am not just saying this because she will probably be reading this entry(and if you are reading this Julie, don't mind that 'White women think they rule the world' entry. it wasn't about you *smile*)

Anyway, the show was great but even greater was the fact that I was not stuck in the house watching "What Not To Wear" on a Friday night. Julie is the shit! I mean, I really feel good talking to her. We just trip out!

In other news....my job is starting to become a real.....job. I remember once upon a time I would go to work and not do shit except get on OKP. Now I hardly even see OKP on a workday. I am really working! There is so much to do and I feel like there is just not enough time. The work, I don't mind so much but the problem that I am having is that my supervisor is acting like an ass. It is as if she is trying to punish me because she is so behind and I am doing what she should be doing. I don't blame her for being out because she had some serious shit going on at the time but now she is back and she is basically lost and mad at me.

But I won't let her keep me down. I am on a mission now to set myself up for a significant move in a year. Forget Atlanta. It's all about NYC now! If I play this situation right I could play this hand and make all this shit work in my favor.

No comments: