Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Chillin at work

Trying to waste some time so I decided that I should probably blog. I really need to get in the habit of doing this more often.

I heard that if you blog a lot it actually improves your other writing. I must say that my experience tells me that this is true. I feel that I have come a long way in my writing and maybe one day I will finally have the nerve to actually write that book.

I cant even finish my short story. Sometimes I will get an incredible idea and i start to flesh it out. Then I start to actually piece it together and a story starts to form. But then somewhere along the way I lose interest. I just burn out on the idea and then it becomes a chore for me to even finish it. I am a habitual "starter but never finisher" I need to do better.

I don't want to talk about anything romantic.

I could talk about self hating Christian Homos......but I think that I will save that for a blog all it's own. I'll just say that a friend of mine has his life caught on a vicious see-saw. He just goes up and down when it comes to his spirituality and his sexuality. It saddens me.

No comments: