Monday, May 05, 2008

some things

I really need to finish my short story. I am halfway through but it seems that I have met some sort of block. I just bought that computer thinking that it would motivate me to write more but instead I have been playing around on the dayum internet. I was off this weekend and the plan was to hold up in the house and finally finish this story. Did that happen?......NO! Instead I wasted most of the weekend doing a whole lot of nothing. Saturday night I really did try to do some work but the most I got done was one sentence and some editing. This shit has to be turned in by May 15 and right now I am walking around as if I have nothing to do. I must have this done by the weekend!

So after all this planning and stuff, this dude is talking about he is about to move back to VA, save some money, then move back to ATL. Shit makes absolutely no sense to me and I have told him this. He says that I am being unfair. I told him that if he moves back to VA, he will not be coming back to ATL therefore I will be moving to NYC.

That's right folks, NYC. After much thought and many conversations with friends I have decided that NYC will most likely be my next place of residence. ATL is still the other choice but i would rather do NYC. I know this will make some friends of mine upset but it is what it is. This is not just a move.....this is my life!

No comments: