Saturday, September 08, 2007

That nigg went to jail

Thursday morning my mom calls me crying talking about "They took him away!" She calmed down after a few mins and finally told me that her husband had been taken away from their apartment in handcuffs for all the neighbors to see. Turns out that this guy has been robbing stores and shit. The Fuck!??

It all started about 3 weeks ago when he lost his job. We still are not totally sure how he lost it but what we do know is that he was fired. A few days after he lost the job is when he came up missing and when my mom called me to help look for him. After all that drama and he came home after his crack binge, my mom finally told me how this was not the first time that he had done this. They were trying to keep it under wraps but seems that he was out of control. Of course after he came back that time he promised to do better and even went out to look for jobs. About a week after that incident, he started hanging out again and getting into things that we had no idea about. All that leading up to thursday.

On thursday morning my mom was supposed to take him to get a haircut. She says that he tried to talk her into letting him go alone but at this point, she aint trust his ass to walk to the dumpster. As they were getting ready there was a knock at the door and guess who it was. The police! Came in the house and proceeded to tell the story of how homeboy robbed 2 stores. All this time, this nigg been robbing and shit and we had no idea. It's like, you never really know people. On a positive note tho, the people he robbed said that he was very friendly......

So now dude is in the detention center talking bout he want to get bailed out. I told my mom that she is gonna do what she wants to do but if it were me, i would let his ass lay up in there. I mean, he is gonna have to go to trail so why waste money getting him out when he will probably end up going back anyway. Plus, he may luck up on some kind of treatment and if he stays in, they may give him time served when the trial comes up. I hope she does the smart thing and let him stay in there.

But what of my mother? That is the question that is in my head now. I mean, the only reason that I moved out of the house was because she got married and i wanted them to have their little situation. Now that he is locked up, her income is short again. She says she will try to get a part time job and I hope that works out. Moving back in with her is not really an option right now and I don't know if I am too keen on her moving in with me. She grown! She needs to work that shit out.

No comments: