Thursday, June 14, 2007

the weekend was cool

I had a great time playing kickball....well, not playing kickball with all the people. It was a great time.

But as usual, when I left Atlanta i found myself wanting to move. Yeah, i know that everything that glitters aint gold but I really would like to try it. When I was a senior in high school, everybody who knew me knew that I was trying to live there. I remember making the declaration that if i didn't go to school, was moving to Atlanta. Well, I did go to school so my dreams of atl were deferred. When I was later asked to leave SCSU, the dream was on again and this time I even had a partner in crime. My boy D and I were working hard to make that thing happen but then another monkey wrench was thrown into the plan. My car broke down and all the money that I had saved($2000) for the move was put into the car. After that, I started to wonder if it was even in the cards for me to move and basically put it on the back burner.

Now I have a renewed interest to go. I've been playing around with the idea and here are some things that I have come up with:
-if i get fired from this gig, i am leaving
-i want to at least get my associates degree before i move. i can finish down there.
maybe it'll happen....

No comments: