Monday, May 28, 2007

hmm...nothing much to speakon today

It is memorial day and I am at work. No big deal because I really don't anything to do today anyway. I really don't know anybody cooking out today so I will probably just go home when I get off at 2pm and find a "Law and Order" marathon(cause you know there is one on somewhere).

Talked to my boy BJ last night and we talked for about 2 hours. That was unusual because we don't usually talk at all. I think that both of us are still trying to fill the void that is left in our lives with the ;passing of Jamaco. It's hard and what really makes it a task is the fact that he was so much a part of our lives. Something that I mentioned to BJ last last night is something that I feel like going into on this blog today.

Jamaco was a very good friend of mine. I would go so far as to even say he was one of my best friends. I say one of my best friends because I think that after you got out of middle school, you no longer have the luxury of having just one best friend. Life starts to get complicated and there is just too much going on to have one person you deem a "best friend". You have to have friends that are specialized in certain areas of your life and Jamaco filled a specific area in mine. Now that he is gone I am forced to deal with this missing piece. As BJ and I were talking last night, an interesting situation that came about after Jamaco's came to my mind.

Actually, I thought I wanted to write about this but I don't.

No comments: