Monday, January 30, 2006

Financial Woes

So it seems that I find myself in a financial situation again. I said at the end of 2005 that I would not be in this again. I now have about 120 dollars to last me until the next time I get paid. I think I can do it. I hope I can.

Bilal is coming back and I am really feeling the little bit that I have heard. I love this dude. He is what I call a real singer. A nigg that seems to not give a F--k about what the people want to hear. He would rather push his vision than conform into the silliness that r&b has become as of late. I love him for that. Once I had a dream that I met him. I was so disappointed when I woke up and realized that it was a dream.



I used to love Little Brother. I mean, I guess I still love them but reading Phonte's blogg the other day really messed me up. I don't know why I am so surprised cause it seems that the whole world is homophobic but somehow, I thought he was different. I still think he is one of the hottest out there today but now, I just feel funny when I listen to his shit. Like, if he knew that I was indeed attracted to men would he want me to be a fan. That Minstrel Show used to get a nigg going at the gym. Since I read that blogg, I took it out of rotation. You know what the sad part is tho, as we speak I am trying to get some tickets to their show in Atl on 3/21.

No comments: