Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am a Writer and I'm Writing right now.

That is my new mantra. I am going to say that everyday to motivate me into a writing frenzy. It's almost April and I have until May1st to be finished with this short story so that I can enter it into a contest. A short story. A short story that I have been working on since summer of last year. A short story!
And the story is awesome! It's something that I really must get out. but I just keep thinking about how far I have to go and I get discouraged. I mean, I have a lot to do before May and I really don't see it happening. So much to do and so little time.
I don't think that I could rely on writing as my only form of income. It would have to be something that I did while I made my real income doing something else. And it's because I am just such a procrastinator. I am going to have to start working on that flaw.

No comments: