Thursday, February 28, 2008

Finances and Love

When one contemplates exploring Love, should finances be considered? I mean, is that even something that should be on the radar? If the caring, the compassion, the connection is there, should one even be worried about the money aspect? And I am not even talking about two people trying to get married or anything like that. I am simply talking about a casual situation.

I like them but their financial situation has me concerned. I don't want to have to be the 'breadwinner' in this situation. But wait tho, I don't want to be taken care of either. I just want equality and I just don't see how that can be when they work a silly job. You know, that's wrong. I should not say his job is silly. I just think that he could be doing better. I would think that he would want to do better.

Maybe I am making too ,much of this. Maybe I am concerned about nothing. I like him. I want to see where this goes. I just don't want to have to pay every time we go out.

No comments: