Friday, December 07, 2007

Wassup Jamaco.

It's been a whole year since you have been gone and I am still trying to get used to it. Time goes by so fast and it's hard to believe that it's been that long since we last spoke. Everyday it seems like I do something and want to share it with you but I know I cant. In the beginning I would wish that I could but now I realize that this was selfish. I mean, why would I want to take you away from paradise just so I could have my homey back.

I am still on the outs with your baby moms. You said that bitch was crazy and now I see it. We haven't seen your seed since the funeral man. You know he still hasn't gotten any of the Christmas stuff from last year! I mean, I think we all have tried to do our part to honor your memory and when he gets a little older, hopefully he will be able to interact with us more.

I'm still fucking with BJ man. Now that you are gone I realize that you were the glue that kept us together. We still try to keep in touch tho just like you are still here. He got his thing going on in ATL and every time I go visit, I imagine that you are in the passenger side sleep. Just the way we used to do it.

Trying to stay in touch with your Grandma man but I must confess, it's hard. I always want to breakdown after we talk so I don't talk to her much. I know that would probably make you mad man so I am going to do better. As a matter of fact, I think I will call her today.

I really just want to say thank you man. Thank you for being my friend. My brother. Thank you for not tripping when I told you I was gay. Thank you for still calling me a fag but not with the hateful overtones. Thank you for picking me up when my car was fucked up. Thanks for going to breakfast with me when i should have been at work. Thanks for sharing Kast and Bilal with me. just than you.

Till we see each other again. peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what...
this is my first time coming thru
but I gotta tell ya...i appreciate the commentary...
for real!!