Saturday, December 15, 2007

Listening to Beyonce' Green Light....

I am about to be 30 years old. Next year on September 22nd I will have been on this earth for 30 years! I think that shit is pretty deep. It's deep to me. I mean, when I was young I would imagine that by this time in my life I would be well on my way into something. I would be in a steady career, have a significant other and have a general idea of where the rest of my life would be going. The reality is that I am 29 and I work at a hospital call center. I am a fat gay man. I am not in a relationship right now and have none on the horizon. I have no real friends in this city that I live in and I think that I am just generally tired of this life that I am living.

No I dont want to kill myself.

I just need something more. I think that moving to Atlanta will be a good move for me and that is why I am planning to do so next year.

I think I need to amend that friend thing. I do have friends that live here. I just dont relaly like them much. Wait, that may be a little harsh. I think that what I mean is that I just dont really think that I have a lot in common with them. Maybe it's me.

I really want to write. I think. Actually, I have no clue what I want to do with my life but I think that I need to figure it out soon because I am not getting any younger. I think that I could write. Maybe. I think that my main problem is that I need to be a bit more disciplined. I could write here more often but i never really stay on task with it. I think that if I want to be serious about it, i will need to be more serious about it.

This is a nothing entry. I just felt that I needed to put some shit down. any writing is better than no writing.

No comments: