Friday, May 04, 2007

It was amazingly easy

to get off meat. After the dramatics of that master cleanser, I think that my body is just happy to be eating anything. It really doesn't matter that I have had no meat. So the new goals are:
>No meat
>No sugar
>No soda
>No fast food
>6 meals a day
I am also keeping a food journal so that I can keep track of what I eat. I really don't know what the good of that is but all kinds of people keep telling me that I need to do that....oh well.

So my lit teacher hooked me up. He is allowing me a whole month to finish the assignments that I still need to complete. I really think ole boy gets down and maybe that is why he is being nice to me. I really don't think that can be the case because there is no way that he could know about me.....unless he just has that sense. Sometime I think that I can tell about others. Naw, I know I can tell about others. Every time I have ever had a hunch about somebody, it has been true....except for the few that aren't confirmed but they will come around soon. Maybe he can just sense it on me. I don't know but what I do know is that homeboy hooked me up.

We might be going out tonight....I haven't decided yet. I have not seen him since December and this will be a big thing. I still haven't decided yet.

No comments: