Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's a new year

I was Atlanta for the new year and everything was real cool. I was able to chill with some old friends and even some online friends and all in all, everything was cool. This weekend really made me appreciate my boy Dwight a little more. I am thinking that this is because I am still missing Jamaco so much and maybe I am just wanting to cling to something or someone. Don't get me wrong, Dwight and I have been friends since were were in the 9th grade but I guess I kinda took him for granted. Life can be short and full of surprises so now a brother is just trying to not take anything or body for granted. Dwight is my boy.

I don't usually do white singers but this Robin Thicke is the troof. Why aint nobody tell me? I didn't even want this album but now I listen to it religiously. I would rather listen to him than mr. Timberlake.

No comments: