Friday, December 08, 2006

Yesterday I lost my friend



Actually, lost is such a final word. I think that I would rather say we won't speak for a time.
This was more that my friend. A brother. As a mater of fact we decided a long time ago that since we were only children, we should just be brothers......from different mothers.
Outkast was our shit
Cee-lo was the man
Bilal was the voice.....why nobody understood that was beyond us. I mean, just listen to "Sometimes"
I hated his womanizing
he was cool with my issue
He kept saying that I was going to have to do better if I was going to be the Godfather of little J.

Sometimes shit is just so final.
I need to ask him about making copies of the first 3 seasons of the wire.
Ideally, when people die, they should leave all work finished.
Since we still have things to do, he cant be gone.
right?
I mean, that is what my mind says.

I used to be scared to die. Like, I would have these real big panic attacks about it.
Funny, but yesterday I wasn't so scared. I know I will have somebody waiting to trip with.

R.I.P
Gary Jamaco Moon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: