Monday, September 18, 2006

ok, so here's what's been happnin' in my life

  1. My birthday is friday. hoping to have a nice time in atl with my homey Trap.
  2. Told my best friend that I am gay. nigg was super cool with it and it makes me love him even more...no homo.
  3. Noah's Arc is what's going on right now. sure the characters are a little hokey and some of the situations are mos def not what would happen in real life but all in all, the show is pretty good.
  4. Speaking of Noah's Arc, Jensen Atwood is.....wow. That is all I can say.
  5. Searching for a good used car is not a game.
  6. The group thing is going pretty good. We did 2 gigs this weekend and these chuch people looked at us like we were crazy.
  7. the other group.....well, i think that i am falling out of love with them.

No comments: