Tuesday, August 08, 2006

...i'm feeling a way this morning

I can't really explain it. i think that i am frustrated by the fact that I didnt get up in time this morning to go to the gym. I mean, i really want to loose weight but i dont think that I want to put in the work that goes along with that statement. sometimes i think about it and it seems that my mind is just programed to think that i will fail. it's like, i cant even imagine myself loosing the weight. i think that i will probably need to visualize this before i can even make any progress in loosing. cause if i dont think that it is possible then i wont really aim for it as i should.

there is also the singing thing. right now as i write this i dont even know if i really want to keep doing it. i think that it's because i saw some pics that i took with one of my groups and i was displeased. i just need to see some results and then i will feel better. and lets not even mention the gay thing. i just cant deal right now.

No comments: