Thursday, February 16, 2006

Late Valentines Post

I U

Valentines is over and it's a good thing. I spent a grip for my homeboy and I am really just glad that it is over. All in all a good time was had by all tho.

I have not been to the gym in about a week. Not because I am being lazy mind you. I have just been really really busy. Times like these I wish my gym was 24hrs cause then I could just swing over there anytime. Next week I am gonna have to do better.

Looks like I am gonna have to get some braces back on. I broke my retainer about 6mths ago and failed to get another one and my teeth have shifted. Seems that they have shifted so much that a retainer is no longer gonna help. I will have to get a few more braces put on for a few more months but it will be ok. My boy D said that it is stupid for me to waste money on that but I say that I already invested 4000+ into my mouth and I don't want that to be wasted money. I will be more careful the next time.

No comments: